What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Your Memory Divides.



I don't know why I get so frustrated with slow people. I really don't. A bit like getting frustrated at ice or the color yellow. What's the point? They are not doing it on purpose. They were not placed here deliberately to annoy you. These are words I often repeat to myself as I'm stuck behind someone in the subway who is making a visual spectacle of themselves coming to terms with the implications of walking upright. I make a bigger spectacle by shouting "Bloody Hell walk vegetable walk walk!" I really wish knocking someone down weren't considered assault if it were genuinely amusing.

I always eventually get out of the way and honestly I am almost as irritated with people who seem to be in a bit too much of a hurry. Like I know what you're doing isn't as important or interesting as what I'm doing so why do you have to be is such a rush really? Why? I'm like the Goldilocks of locomotion. Tread lightly around me and if you can do it at an ordinary non spastic pace all the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home