What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, December 04, 2009

That Unity Was Always An Illusion.


Absolutely revolting is the best way to describe last night's episode of Bones. And I was watching old episodes of The French Chef beforehand and I can say that Bones was far more disgusting than that butcher Julia. And it was appaling on so may levels. The lowest-serving plug of Avatar story line??? I'm sorry? And who writes this show anymore? The continuity issues that have errupted this season have me almost turning off the dial. I do have many episodes of The French Chef to get through after all. I was going to say something a couple of weeks ago when the appearance of Booth's grandfather turned all sorts of past episodes on their ear. And last night with Bones going on and on about what constitutes a sport after Season One's Superhero in the Alley she dismisses bowling altogether as a sport because "there is no physical benefit, it's an activity". What happened to alter her world view? Did some gaming twits write in? I don't know, nor do I really care. What I can say is that they really do not want Star Trek fans watching their show because we actually pay attention to this crap. Some fans catalogue it. Write books. You know. Sorta make serious work out of it. Something that is clearly becoming all too taxing for the writers of this show.
At least on The Frech Chef Julia doesn't shove her hand into what she precviously called a goose and call it a duck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home