What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, October 21, 2013

The Desperate Void.



It's always hard, this time of year, figuring out how one is going to fill the vacuum created by the end of the baseball season. Yes, I know, baseball isn't officially over. There are still games. Games between two teams I don't care about, one of which I actively despise. But it goes without saying who gives a shit?

So I can look at pictures of cricket, rugger butt, and dream of England. For the next six months. Sigh.

It isn't all woe and worry however. The one from New York, almost as if directed by some blessed celestial force has decided to take a vacation. For the entire week. I'm almost beside myself. This may be the most productive week I have in months, perhaps til the end of the year. I'm trying to plan, strategize, outline, but really my best work is always a berserk shit storm. The point is, the work shall be done. With or without this cloud of depression, the one from New York has given us a gift, and we shan't question the graces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home