What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, January 06, 2022

The Damage Reminds Us.



I was in the Emerald City for no more than an hour before I got into it with a whacked out Bobo on the Metro.  She was the first to push the up button of the elevator and thus anointed herself as the elevator conductor and advised everyone entering that she had a dog at home and people should hurry up.

'NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING DOG BITCH!'' I said almost reflexively without thinking and I find that wearing a mask gives me a lot more freedom to express myself, and I really have no time for bullshit like this woman was peddling.

The nativist, patriarchal, I-Was-Here-First, build-a-wall mentality expressed in her statement is the type of anti-woke sentiment she would never subscribe to publicly and certainly not within earshot of her BLM sign, but it is a dark human tendency she nonetheless succumbs to in her weakest moments because despite her best efforts to stay abreast of current events on her phone and through her Tik-Tok the simple fact remains that she's an authoritarian and a state entrenching tool and the good thing about Trump was it has made a lot of well-intentioned liberal bigots feel a lot less bad about how little they know about themselves.

The wall-to-wall nonsense is only going to get worse before it gets better and if that weren't mother-fucking enough I had to go to Lladro for coffee at an indecent hour because I broke my third french press in 2 months and what did I see on my way but a bunny rabbit. I real life bunny rabbit that makes you think you are in some Donnie Darko hallucination, and yes some hipster mother fucker let their bunny rabbit out in the middle of the night and I find myself crouched in the middle of a dark wet street communing with a bunny rabbit because bunny rabbits should not be out in the middle of the night or any time of the day with cats like the murderous hipster cats we have on Capitol HIll, but there it is.

All the Seattle hipsters are wearing Carhartt and they are trying to ruin my life. 

I swear to god one of them googled my outfit right in mother-fucking front of me.

Happy January 6th!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home