Infinite Devoid.
I seriously almost allowed a tiny piece of plastic tied onto a tiny bit of string ruin my day. My stupid security badge went missing this morning, and there was no point in going to work without it. So there I was all dressed up with seriously nowhere to go and in a foul mood to say the least. The more paranoid aspect of my mind was convinced that muffin had stolen it in an attempt to get me to stay home for the day. An inclination I would have been wise to follow to its natural conclusion. Instead I took a seat on my sofa and gathered myself, letting my eyes wander I noticed my little piece of security plastic resting serenely on an art deco accent table I had quite forgot I even owned. Posh!Well needless to say I made it work about an hour later than I wanted to, and they can take this no blogging bull pucky and blow it out their wazzoo. I've already received one email telling me what to do, and instructing me about my priorities. My only priority right now is not letting any temporal mechanations bother me until I'm back from my vacay. Then, they can all go toss off.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home