Conveniently Manifold.

My California weekend ended with a quick trip to the bu and Free City. I picked up a fresh wrist band, and Compadre snared up the cutest little pullover for moi. He has a knack for finding some really hot gear. Earlier in the weekend we went to St Vinnies in Glendale, and he found a fresh piece of vintage Benetton, and I mean fresh like a daisy. I'll try to post a pic on the vintage Benetton blog. I have to apologize for that BTW. The Benetton blog has been rather feeble lately, and that is partly because most of my collection is being stored away for summer, and the other part because I seriously work in a crushingly non-blog-friendly-verse.

The trip to the beach was quick but well appreciated. Living in Seattle makes people in Malibu almost seem quaint. I'm not really into the leathery skin, and the ubiquitous black S Class, but I like the single mindedness in their style and culture. I only wish the place weren't engulfed in brush fires 98 days out the year.
The day after I arrived in LA Compadre and I went out for brunch and some golfing. I only hit one condo, but I heard it bounce so the ball itself may have impacted multiple dwellings. I only lost by 2 holes, and the wager was quite nice. Pound a hole... Oh dear I think pound per hole sounds better. It wore us out and we had to go down for naps. But when we got up Compadre had a plan. We were going to the gym. And we went to the gym. I went to the gym. I did exercises at the gym. I ran in place at the gym, and not whilst watching NASCAR, on my own. I swam in a public pool at the gym. I saw physical anatomy that I honestly thought was myth, or caricature at best at the gym. The whole experience left me surprisingly unscarred. But I insist on not making a habit out of it.__________________________________________
Saw Tropic Thunder, and I'm really not about "those kind" of movies anymore.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home