What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, April 07, 2006

Some people just want to take out the old guitar.




Double boo!!

The Yankees are in town playing the Angels, and I think I have made it clear how feel about Anaheim. I would still like to go, but I can't get tickets on the Angel's site, and the craigslist "community" (God I hate that word) just seems like a hassle. But I am determined to enjoy my weekend nonetheless. With 3 Yankees games on TV I don't see how my weekend can go wrong.

Double boo!!!

Mels has gone off to Nebraska or somewhere insane. Gone until Wednesday she is. I am glad she is going because she was really looking forward to this. I know some one/people in Nebraska read this occasionally so here is an official holla to the tertiary peeps.

Also if you have not picked up this weeks In Touch magazine I strongly encourage you to do so. I think page 15 is well worth the $1.99 sticker price.

Toodles All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home