What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, December 30, 2011

Formula And Distinciton




I know I should really leave these fools alone I really should, but like a deranged squirrel who remembers a delicious nut they found years ago and keeps coming back for more there I go.

They have decided they have a vintage line. You know like Ron Herman Vintage only not Ron Herman... But Blackbird. Yeah. And sweatshirts. Not like Free City, but like.... Blackbird. It takes you breath away the way they just bowl forward without thinking you would even notice.

Oh, and they are also "one of a few US vendors" (along with Amazon and Nordstrom) to carry Le Chameau boots. They really won't shut up about that. It's like they noticed everyone wearing Wellingtons a while back and decided to do their own (although not really) thing with it.

Again. If you shop at places like Blackbird, people might judge you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home