Release The Presure.
Well it is rare that I blog more than once in the day, but this is something I just had to note. Some publication called The New York Post of all things is reporting that RoRo went to a Canadian strip club with a "big tittied" blond who is not his wife. Actually I think the "big tittied" part came from Perez Hilton, but I haven't read him in months. But someone in my work sure reads him, and was none to slow to bring this to my attention. It was possibly one of the most insensitive things I've ever been subjected to at work. Unless you count that dude that's been giving me death stares ever since he noticed the 7 or so issues of Out Magazine on my desk.I haven't read the "article" yet because the website has been flooded with traffic. However, I can already say three things about this:
1. That does not look like a strip club. It looks like an elevator.
2. It would explain why Derek doesn't want to sleep over anymore.
and
3. They don't have strip clubs in Canada stupid.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home