Feel it Jack Like This.

If I were to acquire anything this weekend, it would have been The New Year, and I did... With little effort. Listening to it is not entirely a trip back in time since things have changed very little since the heady days of Transaction De Novo, yet one does get the sense of strumming of the guitar being self consciously raised to an art form. It is quaint to be sure, but altogether effecting.
I secretly harbour, nourish, and ceaselessly defend a desire to write music criticism, and to be taken seriously as a cultural pioneer and shit. And it gets worse.
I'm really having a moody since I recently learned that my ipod may be busted and I may have to get a new one.
Cute!!!!!
I'm going to chuck the myspace for one'sspace.com.
I'm fucking serious!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home